About the Company:
15000 Cubits is a content marketing and SEO agency. This young startup is vibrant with enthusiasm to bring creative, effective digital marketing solutions to business owners who have uninhibited faith in what their company brings to this world. 15000 cubits is not an ordinary digital marketing company. We incorporate the designs of brilliant up-and-coming entrepreneurs breaking through boundaries in their area of expertise. Our designers hit deadlines, read minds, and create masterpieces. Our marketers understand how to use your data, create processes that save companies time and money, and compete wholeheartedly with their clients competitors like they were their own. The company takes full advantage of new technologies to make the virtual space shrink and create teamwork that transcends physical distance.
- Amazingly good at following directions
- Gymnast-like flexibility with the ability to adapt and change gears in a constantly changing startup environment
- Excellent communication skills — you’re never that friend who forgets to text back.
- A passion for growth and learning
- Obsessed with hitting deadlines
- The ability to figure things out and learn new technology
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to manage time effectively and work efficiently
- A positive attitude when things change course quickly
- Basic knowledge of social media
- Comes into our virtual office at least 2-3 times/week (weekday) from 9 am-5pm, set days for 3 months
- This job requires a person to work in a remote setting, but to maintain a schedule, stick to deadlines and be available at all times during the set work hours.
- Academic Credit/Internship Credit (REQUIRED)*
(Please confirm with your career center/professor if you are unsure about the school credit/internship hour credit. This is an unpaid internship).
Marketing Intern Duties:
Digital Marketing Account Management will assist on tasks which can include but are not limited to:
- social media
- content marketing
- content creation
- content management
- data analysis
- client reporting
- and more as support for current Account Managers
- Attending team and applicable client meetings
- Maintaining an attitude that embodies company core values
- Anything needed to help support the growing 15000 Cubits team or clients
What You Will Learn:
As a 15000 Cubits intern, you will be responsible for assisting in the area of company and client marketing, efficiency, and administration. In addition, this person will wear multiple hats and help fill the gaps.
You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
answers go here